The Main Sewing Centre (Pty) Ltd – Warranty Policy
1) elna hereby warrants the supply of any parts for this electrical appliance that may become faulty during the first 12 MONTHS
from the original date of purchase, free of charge. No labour costs for such repair work will be levied.
2) elna hereby extends the warranty to supply any parts for this electrical appliance that may become faulty during the second
12 MONTHS from the original date of purchase, free of charge. Labour costs for such repair work will be levied.
3) elna will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by theft,accident or negligent use of this appliance.
The product must be returned to your supplier. All transportation costs are for the account of the purchaser.
4) This warranty excludes normal wear and tear. Excluded parts are blades, loopers, brushes, belts and loose attachables eg. globes,
needles,needle threader, feet, extension tables, hoops, ironing sponges & cloth covers, Vap-O-Jets, etc etc.
Only original elna parts are covered by this guarantee.
5) Tampering with this product by any person not registered as an elna Technical Service Provider and if this domestic Home Product
is used for a purpose other than it is designed for will make this warranty null and void.eg Excessive or commercial or industrial use.
Damage to electronic components due to electricity spikes or power surges is not covered.
6) No alteration to this warranty, verbal or in writing is valid.
7) The cost of machine service is not covered by this warranty.
This elna warranty is in addition to your rights under the consumer protection act.
Warranty registration on www.elna.co.za
The first FREE introductory lesson is compulsory.
elna Home Products Protection Plan. 4,Pionier Street Bellville. P O Box 2043, Bellville, 7535 email to firstname.lastname@example.org Reg.1972/006717/07
Miele products are warranted for two years from the date of purchase by MIELE South Africa
For details of warranty see www.miele.co.za/domestic/terms-and-conditions-48.htm#p3531
Keep your sales docket as proof of purchase
Iin the event of Miele product going faulty, contact your nearest MIELE technical service provider
TEFAL products are warranted for two years from the date of purchase by TEFAL South Africa.
Keep your sales docket as proof of purchase. Email to email@example.com
In the event of TEFAL product going faulty, contact your nearest TEFAL technical service provider / show sales docket
Read this terms of warranty in conjunction with return policy. SEE www.elna.co.za Scroll down to blue banner